We are specialised in handling various activities of the SEZ starting from establishing to Exit of the scheme. We are in this field from the date of introduction of SEZ Act and SEZ Rules. We have core team of experts who can give solutions for any kind of problems pertaining to the scheme. One stop solution for all the problems under the scheme.
Approvals from Ministry of Commerce, New Delhi
- All sorts of approval pertaining to setting up of SEZ for Developer / Co-Developer
- Notification / De-Notification of Special Economic Zone Area
- Change in share holding patters
- Notifying the Processing/ Non processing Area of SEZ
- Authorized operations approval for Developer / Co-Developer (other than default list)
- Exit from SEZ Scheme
Approvals from Zonal Development Commissioner
- All sorts of approval pertaining to setting up of SEZ units
- Change in shareholding patterns
- List of Goods for Developer / Co-Developer
- Ratification of list of goods
- Specified services approval (other than default list)
- Expansion / Surrender of space approval
- Approval for Cafeteria for SEZ units
Approvals from the state government
- Various recommendation for setting up of SEZ
- Various Exemptions like – Electricity Tax, Stam Duty Exemption
- Approval for setting up of sub-station
Day to Day Activities for SEZ Developer / Co-Developer / Unit
- Consultancy on the procedure to be followed for Imports, Exports & Local procurement of goods and services into SEZ.
- Handling customs department at SEZ
- Work as an C & F agent on behalf of the developer /Unit
- Maintain all sorts of register as per SEZ Rules.
- Submission of monthly/ half yearly returns on time to the Development Commissioner.
- Service Export Reporting Form (SERF) and SOFTEX reporting
- Organising SEZ ID Cards
- DTA Sales / Removal of Excess / unutilised material
- Maintaining all sorts of records pertaining to scheme.
- Handling job work activity. Maintain all the registers for the Job work activity
- Issue of Re-warehousing Certificates.
- Interacting with Customs and Development Commissioner
- Provide Help desk at the SEZ site on behalf of Developer/Unit to handle day-to-day activities.
- Also, we conduct periodical audit of the scheme.